3 Day Restorative Practitioner Training for Schools
A restorative approach offers schools an alternative way of addressing discipline and behavioural issues and offers a consistent framework for responding to these issues. The aim of this training is to contribute to the building of a strong, mutually respectful, safe, inclusive and peaceful school community. This course provides intensive, interactive facilitator training, focusing on an understanding of restorative ethos and the practice of sound restorative practitioner skills.
The course is very inclusive. It is suitable for people who make strategic decisions, those who teach, those who look after lunchtimes. You will know who is best suited from your school to attend. We are limiting the numbers to 12 participants so as to ensure a quality trainer-participant ratio.
This 3 day training is quality marked by the national Restorative Justice Council. All participants will receive a certificate, a resource book, and follow-up support back in school. Lunch and refreshments are also provided.
The training is in Birmingham and runs from 09:30 - 17:00 on Friday 17 March, Friday 31 March and Friday 5 May 2017.
Bookings must be made by the 24th of February 2017
- Excellent off-site training over 3 days with lunch & refreshments included.
- Resource pack for each participant.
- Limited participant numbers to give maximum attention, care and support.
- Follow-up phone call when back in school to continue developments made.
- Two attendees from each school to ensure commitment and to develop ideas.
- Training is Quality Marked by the Restorative Justice Council.
- Certificate of attendance provided.
41 Bull Street
Birmingham, B4 6AF
Member Event info